Conditions of SaleAcquisition of an apartment takes place in three stages
A reservation agreement is concluded with the client who has found a suitable apartment. This agreement is valid for 30 calendar days. The sum of the reservation fee is € 5,000. In order to reserve an apartment, please contact the broker. The reservation agreement will ensure the client with the desired apartment.
Conclusion of a contract under the law of obligations
The notarised contract under the law of obligations is prepared during the reservation period. The contract under the law of obligations is concluded within 30 days and with this contract the client pays 10% of the purchase price. The contract fee is paid by the buyer.
Conclusion of a real right contract
The completed apartment ownership is transferred with the real right contract and the client pays the remaining 90% of the purchase price. With this contract, the client becomes the owner of the apartment ownership. The contract fee is paid by the buyer.
Contract price includes:
- The readiness of the apartment according to project and interior design table
- The fee for erecting the utility networks (electricity, water and sewerage lines) and subscribing to them.
- The readiness for the accession to the telephone, data communication, cable television or digital network and security system.
Contract price does not include:
- The notary fee and state fee related to the conclusion of the contract of sale
- The subscription fees for data communication, cable television, telephone and security system.
mob: +372 5011 157
tel: +372 614 4656
mob: +372 528 7441